Saturday 26 July 2014

Troye sivan EP? Trxye and Single Happy Little Pill ~ Beth


So this is something that I feel couldn't not be blogged about, Troye Sivan recently announced that he is releasing an EP!

Troye relased a video to his youtube channel on the 26th June telling everyone he had signed with EMI Australia and was debuting an EP-which is now available to pre order- with already 2000 signed copies sold from his site Troye is well on his way into the music business.
 

Trxye is available for purchase on August 15th and Happy Little Pill is the first single to be debuted and was released on 24th July to his tumblr which caused a hurricane of fangirls and boys as they exploded with excitement and pride. The song was released the following Friday and I must say it is undeniably amazing! I have been listening to it non stop and I highly recommend you purchase it too. The single it's self is still number 1 in the American and Australian charts but lets be honest is it really any less than number one...I don't think so.


So are you a Troye Sivan fan and are you going to be purchasing Trxye or have you already pre ordered like me? 







Disclaimer - all images were of curtsy to google images and do not belong to me all opinions stated throughout are my own and this post isn't  sponsored in any way. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I nominated you guys for the Liebster Award, check out the details over on my blog xo

    http://astateofgracce.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see a blogger blogging about Youtubers! I haven't seen anyone do it outside of tumblr! Can't wait to read more!

    Check me out? buildingtheconfidence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete