Thursday 6 March 2014

Pink Lemonade Lucozade Slushes


PINK LEMONADE LUCOZADE SLUSHES

Hello guys! I've been quite busy this week, I need to revise so much for my GCSEs. Anyway, I watched
' 12 Years A Slave ' and ' The Book Thief ', they are such amazing films. Please watch them! I can't wait till the movies, Divergent, The Fault In Our Stars and The Hunger Games, Mockingjay are released. I can't believe it is March already! This year is already going quite fast, but that means my exams are going to come very soon. How has your week been? Comment below suggestions for our blog! :)



Pink Lemonade Lucozade

Pink  Lemonade Lucozade Slushes
I absolutely love these, 'Pink Lemonade Lucozade Slushes'. So what I do is, get some type of cup (I use Starbucks cups) and I fill them with pink lemonade lucozade. I put the drink in the freezer and wait a couple of hours, until they are icy and slush like, but not completely frozen. Then I add some more pink lucozade to the cup and then drink it. It tastes SO good! Please try it! If you do not have pink lemonade drinks in your country, try it with another drink you really like. These slushes are so refreshing and easy to make. They are perfect for Summer!






QOTD - What is your favourite drink? Mine is the Starbucks Cookie Crumble Mocha Frappuccino <3

~Sahira

No comments:

Post a Comment