Monday 10 March 2014

PROCRASTINATION ~ Beth

So it is Monday 10th March and I'm procrastinating.

For todays post I kind of had writers block you could say as I felt like all my ideas were not good enough  but I didn't want to not post so here I am procrastinating instead of revising for my looming exams not the best idea. I don't know about you (but im feeling twenty twoooo) but I hate the idea of exams and revision it doesn't sit with me well at all but at least once they are over it will be summer and who doesn't love summer?

A motivation quote for any of you guys facing those dreaded exams :)

On a lighter note its officially spring WOOO HOOO we can wear brighter coloured clothes and watch flowers bloom and the sun will shine (well maybe not seen as it is England) but we can hope :) and I have an excuse to go shopping that is something to enjoy :D are you planning to update your wardrobe add in some spring colours maybe some floral?

Well that's all for today I have to actually do some revision now oh the pain :( I shall see you guys next week bye bye

- Beth

 

No comments:

Post a Comment