Saturday 7 June 2014

May Favourites ~ Beth

Hey guys, so seen as May is over and we are well into June I decided I would show you some of my May favourites. Some of theses are beauty/skinncare and some are just random so I guess we better get started.
             
My first favourite of May has been the Soap and Glory Righteouse Butter I got this as a gift for my birthday (read post here)  This butter is luxuriously soft on the skin and leaves the skin feeling well moisturised and nourished. I am in love with this products it doesn't leave you feeling sticky it is perfect and I would definitely recommend it to anyone! 


My next favourite of May has been the Biotherm Purefect skin toner. I have been using this product for just over a month and I have to say it not what I expected. After reading about the product I kind of feeling as if it was too good to be true but I must say now that it isn't and I'm  so happy I dared to purchase it! My skin is left looking crystal clear and my red uneven skin tone reduced. I use the toner on a morning and nightly basis and apply it just before my moisturiser and I must say since I added this product to my routine my skin is looking much more healthier and clear. For me this product is a definite re purchase. 

Onto my sort of random favourites of the month ,the first being Skater Skirts now these have been popular for quite a while now and this summer I have finally decided that I am going to brave it and force my self to wear skirts and shorts and dresses -yes dresses- now I've always been a trouser leggings jeans kind of person because quite honestly I hate my legs and am very self conscious but I want to try and change that and so I bought some shorts and skater skirts and I actually really like Skater skirts they are easily paired with anything and you can wear them casually or more sophisticatedly they are just so versatile and so I have been loving them. 


My final favourite of May has been music and in particular You Me At Six and The Vamps. 
I have loved the Vamps forever remember when Connor joined (I do) and their new album Meet The Vamps is amazing I just love it so much! My favourite song from their album has to be Somebody to you and last night.
On to You Me At Six I have also loved these guys for a very long time and their recent album Cavalier Youth is just I'm speechless I just cant. I love them all Matt though and josh I'm  just asjkjshkfalajhg.  My favourite song from the album so far are Too Young To Feel This Old and Fresh Star Fever and Carpe Diem I'm probably just going to end up listing them all so I'll just stop haha.


So that's all my favourites what have been yours? 

~ Beth :) 








1 comment:

  1. Hey! Loved this post Beth and oh my, I will have to try Biotherm it sounds awesome! :)

    Iqra, xox

    http://astateofgracce.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete